How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back In 5 Easy Steps
How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back
Guys are a strange set of creatures, they always want what they can’t have. If you plan to make your ex boyfriend want you back then you have got to make yourself tantalizingly unavailable to him.
1. The first thing you have to do is send a very clear message that you have accepted the break up and you are now moving on with your life. If you have any of his belongings in your possession or any gifts he gave you then send them back to him.
Do not deliver them in person.
The best way is to parcel them up and have them mailed to his address. Do not enclose any letters, he’ll recognise the stuff and get the ‘I’ve finished with you’ message loud and clear.
2. Never call this guy. Never send lovesick messages through your friends. No emails, no text messages, nothing…EVER…
3. …Until he calls you. Keep all communications from him as brief as you can. Be friendly and polite but answer his questions as shortly as you can.
“How are you?”
“Fine thanks. You?”
Never elaborate on what is happening in your life and don’t act as if your overly interested in what is happening with him either.
If he is talking too much, politely cut him short. You can say your mum or your boss is calling you or that you have another call waiting. Tell him that you’ll get back to him but of course never ring him back.
4. If you are going to be tantalizing to your ex boyfriend then you do have to remain visible to him. Maintain the same social circles and hang out at the usual places. When you go out, plan to have a good time and genuinely have as much fun as you can.
Let your ex see that you do not need him to enjoy yourself. Show him that your social life is on track.
You are strongly advised not to drink too much while you are out. Drunkenness will just say ‘out of control’ to your ex.
Your ex boyfriend should see that you are in charge of yourself and your happiness.
5. The key to getting your ex boyfriend back is to feel good about yourself. One of the best ways women feel good is to look good.
Invest in some new clothes and hairdo. Take extra care with your makeup and watch your weight.
Make sure that anytime your ex sees you, you always look fantastic. You’ll have extra confidence when you know you look great and he’ll definitely notice.
An added bonus of looking good and exuding self confidence is that you’ll attract attention from other people too.
Your girlfriends will be full of compliments and the guys will be swarming like bees to honey. Your ex is bound to feel a twinge of jealousy and possibly regret too.
When your ex boyfriend sees you in this new and positive light he won’t be able to help but try and reclaim what he instinctively feels is his territory. He won’t be able to stand that the new and improved you could get snapped up by someone else if he doesn’t act quickly.
The only question then will be, is if you really want your ex boyfriend back after all?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- how to make your ex boyfriend want you back
- how to get your ex boyfriend to want you back
- how to make my ex want me back
- how to make my ex boyfriend want me back
- how to make an ex boyfriend want you back
- how to make your ex want you back
- how to make your ex jealous and want you back
- make your ex boyfriend want you back
- make ex boyfriend want you back
- how to make your boyfriend want you back
Discover the Secrets To Getting Your Ex Back!!
Availalable for Immediate Download